Timeless Elegance Touched By Modern Flair
A modern take on Buckhead’s tradition of gracious living, The Dillon brings refined neoclassical lines together with industrial-chic accents, creating a sophisticated addition to Peachtree Road. Poised atop a natural elevation in the land and soaring 18 stories into the sky, the tower surrounds residents with breathtaking views and bathes interiors in extravagant natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Artist’s Conceptual Rendering
The bold grid of The Dillon’s façade is at once modern and timeless. Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall windows showcase dramatic views from every residential level.
Envisioned For The New Buckhead Lifestyle
Tradition and history are the foundation of The Dillon’s distinctive approach to gracious living. Cherished elements of the past are reimagined as part of a luxurious modern lifestyle. It is a special private community that reflects the unique character of Buckhead and the people who call it home.
Arrival & Services
- Spacious, covered motor court located off of Peachtree Road allows for ease in unloading, dropping off, and picking up
- Secured garage with parking available for every resident
- Valet service or self-parking
- Lobby staffed 24/7/365 to welcome and assist residents
- 24/7 security and access-controlled entry points at all elevators,
lobbies, parking garage, and resident amenities
- Separate service access areas for deliveries and staff
- Mail Room and spacious Package Room allow for secure delivery at any time
- On-site property management
Home & Lifestyle
- 18-story tower, exclusively residential for optimal privacy, featuring one- to three-bedroom residences and a limited collection of Penthouses and Estate Residences, all with spacious, private terraces
A Site Plan Designed To Enhance Privacy
The Dillon’s thoughtfully composed site plan enhances the property’s natural advantages, providing residents with exceptional privacy and remarkable convenience. The secure, on-site garage and available valet parking from the lobby entrance offer residents white glove arrivals and departures around the clock while private pedestrian access to the neighboring Peachtree Battle Promenade simplifies shopping trips, dining, and every day errands. As a purely residential tower with no retail spaces, The Dillon is accessible exclusively to residents and their guests. With over 48,500 square feet, over an acre of space, of indoor and outdoor amenities, residents are spoiled for choice when it comes to opportunities to relax, socialize, work out, or work from home in a perfectly equipped collaborative setting.